Since the last meeting of the IG Hemp there have been some important changes on the political level in Switzerland. The parliament in Bern has become “greener”. This could also be a great opportunity for the hemp industry. It is now important to find supporters in parliament for the efforts to regulate the cannabis market.
Fortunately, the IG Hemp was able to increase the number of its members to over 120 in the last months. This shows that we are on the right track and more and more companies are joining the hemp industry association. A large number of (still) non-members have already registered for the general meeting.
Interested parties are welcome to contact the secretariat.
As every year, the general assembly offers great added value. Look forward to possible presentations on the following topics:
- quality management
- ” act Cleantech” agency on the subject of electricity costs
- Statistics on economic data of the hemp industry
- Progress in legalisation in France
- Novel Food Project EIHA (European Industrial Hemp Association)
- Regulation Cannabis market
- Opening fund of the IG Hemp for amendments to the Federal Law on Narcotic Drugs, filled from donations of members who have received tobacco tax refunds.